To all the people who own pets or love to have one …here are some things you should know about them and their behaviour.
Here’s some pawcious information about the ones who leave a paw print in our hearts forever. Animals are quite an important part of love and really creates an impact on our emotional wellbeing. Be it a good time or bad they have always been a great support to us.
Happiness & Pets
Pets and happiness go hand in hand. Having a pet at home can help increase your endorphins and oxytocins(the feel-good biochemicals in our body). Our pets help us be in a happy state every time we are around them by their various gestures like-
- To greet us when we are back home–No matter how stressed you are throughout your day when you reach home there is this being waiting for us. The way they jump on us or stretch down to us gives us immense joy and pleasure. It helps us forget the problems we went through the whole day.
- Good morning greetings-Your pet will be the first one to greet you good morning or give you a happy morning look or a morning kiss. They make you realize their importance and help us start our day fresh and with zeal.
- Be with us at low times-Our pets sense when we are unhappy. They try their best to support us in every possible manner. Be it, by laying around us on our feet or sitting on our lap or just bowing in front of us.
Did You Know!
A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology revealed that “pet owners exhibit greater self-esteem, were more physically fit, less lonely, more conscientious, more socially outgoing and had healthier relationship styles”.
Health with your High Spirited Pet
With the increase in mental and physical illness ratio day by day, these creatures can help you deal with these difficulties and overcome them. Gaze into their eyes and a smile will give you a ray of hope and make you feel better.
So, here are some benefits for good health that your pets can help you with:-
- Wake up with your pet. They often tend to follow a healthy routine of early to rise one. You will get a chance to feel the positivity in your behaviour and some good change.
- Their body requires to be fit and to keep them fit you need to go for a walk with them. Make them your trainer, a dog will drag you out of the house and push you to run and increase your endurance by making you do tough tasks. Thus, kicks the lazy person out of you.
- Stress and high levels of anxiety can lead to numerous health problems. Luckily, pets can help us relax – stroking your cat, petting a dog or cow, or simply watching fish swim around in a tank can make your worries melt away.
- Pets even tend to help you improve your immune system and make you strong as additional germs that come along our pets help us improve our immunity to fight cold, cough and mild illness
Pets can help you in certain ways
Animals help you in providing emotional comfort. If someone is struggling with something, they know how to sit there and be loving. They help us to become responsible as they bring new responsibilities to us. Knowing how to care for and feed an animal is part of owning a pet which will help you with have good time management skills.
Take good care of your pets
- Give them a clean and protected environment-For all they give us we can give some good and lively environment to them also to keep them happy, healthy and exuberant.
- Take them for a walk- Even a half an hour walk can help your pets increase their immunity and even yours. It can help your dog and you feel fresh.
- Give them a regular vet visit-Like us, our pets also need a regular checkup to see if everything is fine with their body. Take them to vets and see if they require something.
- Give them a balanced diet-Like our body, pets also need a balanced diet to keep themselves moving. keep a check on what they are eating and try to keep them away from food that can be harmful to them.
- Treat them like your family-Love unconditionally, the way they love you.No demands, No complaints, and just pure love.
Every animal has a hunger for love, feeding them with love will give you great satisfaction and them a sense of relief to be in the right hands.
Keep In Mind!
Owning a pet, be it a cat, dog, fish, cow or any other animal is not a joke. if they help you cater to your day to day life and good living, you also need to take care of them.
- Don’t make them feel unwanted, animals are way too emotional and can’t handle distractions.
- Talk to them, they understand and feel good and valued.
- Take care of their diet. They can’t speak and so they can’t ask for food and speak out their problems. Try to understand and deal with it.
So, If you’re looking to bring a pet into your life, there are hundreds of thousands of dogs, cats, and other animals in local shelters that are hoping to be brought into a warm and loving home. If adopting a pet is not in your near future, be sure to check out all the animal-related wellness events that come directly to you!