Today, Youth Health and Lifestyle is a topic of huge concern as it directly relates to their well-being. The term “Health” is not only related to physical or mental well-being, it is a deep concept and there are many daily life issues or problems that cause the health deterioration of human beings and cause a physical or mental breakdown.
Youth Health & Lifestyle: Main Problems faced by Youth in their Life 5 Better Approaches to Life
- Prioritization of Time: Youth suffer from the problem of allocating their time, they can’t seem to clearly understand where to invest their time on a priority work basis which will lead life to a complete mess. The prioritization of time during the execution of different tasks in the daily schedule of a person will affect the efficiency of the person and he can plan his day more wisely.
- Toxic Habits: Youth Health and Lifestyle are affected by Toxic Habits such as Getting stuck in Past Events, Overthinking about the Future, Living in an Imaginary world, Excessive Drinking and Smoking, and Porn Addiction, these basic activities destroy a person from their core and divert their whole mindset to another imaginary world. People start these activities for fun, but once they get addicted, the chances of coming back are really hard. So, the person should stay away from these activities as much as possible, as it mostly deprives them of concentration and it leads them to unproductivity.
- Digital Addiction: “Digital Addiction” refers to the habit of using any technological device eg. either mobile phones or laptops, while performing any activity, such as eating food, talking with people, or unnecessarily checking the phone, which will act as a weakness in the person’s daily life as it will reduce their productivity. Digital addiction shatters Youth’s Health and Lifestyle completely as they are not able to consume reliable information that can help improve their state of mind.
- No Purpose/No Goal: Youth health and lifestyle is affected when purpose or selection of goal is not made in life, it leads a person to a dead end where he will have nothing to gain, and he has already lost many things which he will regret his decisions. Those regrets will haunt them for the rest of their lives. A purpose or selection of goals will direct a person and give them a specific path that they have to work on to achieve their goals.
- Relationship Stability: Relationship Stability affect the mental state of a person directly. If he/she is in an unhealthy relationship with anybody the health and lifestyle of the person will be severely affected. A person should select their partner wisely, whether a life partner or a job colleague.
- Eating Habits: Eating habits like eating unhealthy or junk food affects the metabolism of youth and directly lowers their physical and mental productivity. Also, Unhealthy eating habits may invite many lifestyle diseases. Due to these, If someone feels uneasy or tired in their body, they should consult a doctor or professional dietician who will guide them about healthy eating habits.
We can make young people make wise decisions by giving them a supportive environment comprises of a better mindset and sound mental health. This will help youth achieve their goals more effectively and lead them toward a positive lifestyle.